Hi Everyone,Welcome to the red team for 2008! We had a great year last year, finishing .5 of a game away from the play offs! I am looking forward to some great softball and good weather. I will be handling the logistics portion of the team, so typically you will hear from me about once a week letting you know when the game is. This is usually done via email so make sure I have an email that is valid and that you check. Unless I hear from you I will count you as “Good to Go”.
Our first game is Tuesday May 27th at Lynnwood high school field two at 8:30.
We are having an “all northview” practice Sunday may 25th at Jackson High School softball fields.
If you have any questions, send me an email or leave a comment.
Andrew
Champ Shirts
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment